Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday

Did get there this morning ... arrived fror the last half hour or so and that was fine. Wasn't quite sure what I was turning up for but it turned out to be a jumble sale .. everything was very cheap and we got a free home made cake .. chocolate sponge with chocolate icing with a crystalised fruit on top.

Bought a decorate your own mug set and some cds. Mainly chill out mixes but went for a Groove Armada cd as well.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c9tHbEtJkI

which I suppose was a bit of a mistake really as I'm not going to be dancing again regardless of what the muscles do and however much the feet tap ... well, I shouldn't think so anyway.

Anyway, apart from the start of the day, as usual, I had a good day until late afternoon when I found out that a young woman I'd been in hospital with had been ill again. We'd looked after each other while we were in and I was really sad to hear that she'd had to go back in again. Just hope that thing's'll be alright now. She's feeling better now, let's hope it stays that way.

Got me bags too.

Something happened that really made me laugh too .. and has had me giggling on and off everytime I think about it .. even through this tiredness which is quite a feat really because I'm still so sleepy.

Going to take me meds now and then have dinner .. veggie curry and chips.

And, back to the music, after listening to Quintessence again today on Youtube maybe it'd be easy to take one of their albums with me to that fabled desert isle .. how it'd mix with the sounds of the waves lapping in against the shore.