Friday, November 14, 2008

....................

Went down to get some more bags today but got there too late .. so tomorrow. There's something on tomorrow so hopefully I'll be up and out in time. Not going out this evening though .. it's the last Friday meeting for a while anyway ..suppose it'd be nice to go but I don't really feel upto it, Woke up stuffed up and sickly again this morning .. though not as nauseous as I have but really don't feel like being out for hours.

So many people are snuffly and sniffley at the moment and saying how tired they are so it's no surprize that I am too .. the only surprize is that, so far, the colds haven't landed me back in hospital.

Been watching Woodstock aan de Maas today again .. amazing how time flies .. it really is. Music seems to evoke so many memories. Have watched some of the original Woodstock footage too .. think if I had to choose one cd to take to the proverbial dessert island it would be Country Joe and The Fish's Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die .. would jest have to edit it slightly .. lol!!! I wouldn't get tired of it.

I think, though, that Jeff Beck's Truth is probably my favourite album but it's a bit too heavy to be the only cd I had with me. Maybe I'd just listen to the sounds of the waves lapping up to the shore line anyway .. wouldn't need to bring anything with me then in a musical way.

I'd have the sounds of nature to hand to lull me into a medative state .. well, providing we weren't due a thunderstorm.

....... and then pottered off somewhere else for an hour or two and am going to bed now cause I'm so sleepy. Might read for a while .. dunno yet ... but I'm very tired.