Monday, November 17, 2008

...........

Did a little bit of sorting .. will do a bit more tomorrow if I can. Just pulled on some of the muscles on the right side of my rib cage .. c .. r .. a .. ck .. I can hear the noise they make when they first move into a new position .. will probably try a bit more movement like that before I go to bed. My breathing has altered again today .. it's getting a little bit stuck between the in breath and the out breath again .. wasn't sure if it was due to effects of the cold or down to the muscles moving .. I think it's the latter. Made walking a bit difficult again .. my friend insisted on carrying most of my shopping back .. which was good this evening. I would've been alright but it was much easier with her helping even though it wasn't that heavy cause my breathing was causing a few minor problems. Wasn't too bad though.

Got up to get dinner then and there's definitely a change in breathing that is down to the muscles moving .. I can feel the change easily when on my feet though the breathing getting a bit stuck is more obvious when I'm waling more than a few steps .. think I was going too slowly for it to really show itself too but I could feel that there was a very noticeable change on my left side which is strange as it was the right side I stretched but looks like that had a knock on effect on the left side.

Will go to bed very soon after dinner. Am reading a book about growing up in the East End (of London) in the 50s and 60s . found it in Scope and thought that it looked interesting .. it's written in a way that's making it very easy to get in to as well.

Right, well, those are most of me plans fer this evening.