Friday, November 21, 2008

.............................

Obviously didn't go out tonight even though they're having two more Friday evenings before Christmas .. will be there on Sunday though .. and Wednesday.

The last copy of the book is going to someone there .. don't know if she's had any of that kind of experience. I told her two of the stories from the book when she drove me back on Wednesday .. she couldn't stay long because she had something else to go to. It'll be good for her and also she did something a while back that will help people and part of what she did to sort this out has now helped me.

I must get in touch with someone I met from Solihull too who had quite a bit to tell me .. neither of us have been very well and that's slowed things up a bit .. but I will soon. She bought me a lovely present in hospital .. I gave her something in return too. we shared an experience together while we were in hospital too which was cool .. lol!!! That was nice .. that happened twice .. the other with a woman from just outside of Stratford upon Avon .. she bought me a card before she left saying thankyou .. but I had little to do with it except for being there and talking about these things and being friendly.

There you go.