Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...................

Went down the docs and walked back .. probably not the best idea but I was ok. Got there early too. Hav to admit that I'm not feeling too good though and am off to bd straight after I finish writing this. No staying up for another 10 minuts or so and ending up heading for the bedroom a couple of hours later tonight .. I don't think!! lol!!

No, not tonight. My muscles've been moving quite a bit too and there's been a bit of rather sharp pain .. not for too long but it has been sharp. Having said that I'll probably do about five minutes of stretching exercises before I turn in and see how things are in the morning .. it might help things a long a bit while I'm asleep .. after all there's six or seven hours to go for the muscles to change a little in .. just doing a little stretching before going to sleep might help them.

Yawn.

Time to turn in.