Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday

Went out for ... a mug of hot chocolate last night .. and was thanked again!!! And bought the mug of cocoa!!! Why not .. eh. But between friends these things go too ways .. she thinks that I've helped her a lot but it's not just been one way. I bought a little book from The Works about Buddhist meditation that she likes and it's a good book .. doubt it i'd've bought it if she hadn't said how much she liked it .. it's a small book like that one with Angels in the title .. Encounters with Angels or something similar which is about experiences people have had which are rather unusual .. that kind of size .. and I might've thought that it was skimping a bit but it's fine from what I've seen of it .. just read a bit here and there so far. Was going to read more last night but I rested when I got to bed. had around eleven hours resting/asleep last night which was good. I think that the meditation has helped her a lot .. it helps most people, doesn't suit all but as the sites I've linked to in the past say it can help with tiredness, stress etc. Guess by calming the body down so that it doesn't over produce stress hormones amongst other things.

Found that the suppliers had run out of my Cellcept again .. luckily I had some extra incase this happened again .. but this time it's gone on for OVER A WEEK .. no sign of the medication .. so I phoned the manufacturers .. in this case, Roche, who informed me that the pharmacies can order directly from them if the suppliers have run out and who were nice enough to phone my pharmacy to sort it all out. So, there you are, if your pharmacy is having problems with their suppliers give the manufacturers a call, and, if it isn't a manufacturing problem, they should be able to help you. At least Roche will and I should expect that the others will as well. I left Roche a message on their answer machine and tagged it as urgent .. they ask you .. and I was called back about four hours later. I did stay on the line to talk to someone to start off with but after about 5 minutes, when listening to the options again, I decided to try the answer machine instead of waiting to speak to someone and they were really good. Was really surprized at just how good their service is . I had my chemist's phone number on hand when she phoned back ... she asked me for it and then phoned them for me to sort it out. What more could I ask for from a firm.

Going to sort dinner out now and probably have an early night again.