Friday, November 21, 2008

........................

Well, um, yes .. it has gone twelve .. but I'm just having a mug of soup and then I'm off to bed. Did do a bit of sorting out today .. not much cause I felt pretty grim when I got up .. hopefully will be a bit more on the go after another night's sleep. As long as I wake up round half eight I should be ok sleep wise.

I will take time out to meditate too .. that book is good .. very inspirational as she said. They've had quite a few good Buddhist books at The Works lately. They had some nice ones that came with a cd for £3.99 which I think were basically meditation books too. The little one I have briefly describes different forms of Buddhist meditation in a way that's very accessible.

Still waiting for the soup to cool down!!!lol!!! Not staying up over me soup time!!! I know I need my sleep. Have to say that the warm soup's very relaxing .... nice before bedtime. Just stretching things out a bit as I wait too.

Will put a bit of Quintessence on as I wait .. also very relaxing .. body does a relaxed sigh.

And now I'm off to bed.