Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

Have slept the last two nights .. took a while to start feeling tired but when I did get to sleep slept through, the first night for six hours and the second for seven. This morning I felt quite a lot better when I got up .. then wasn't so good for a little while and am now feeling a better though have some extra pain around my waist and chest. I think it's probably caused by muscle movement but I'm not sure .. think things have just moved a little bit so it's hurting while my breathing gets used to moving those muscles in the position they're now in.

Did go out yesterday evening .. wasn't going to go but then changed my mind. I had to rest quite a bit on my way there cause of my breathing but I was ok it just took a bit longer than usual. I was glad I went .. took the book for someone and was glad that I had .. someone had copied a poem out for her too .. apparently quite a well known one of its kind though I'd never heard of it .. but then I'd not heard of Footprints either before someone mentioned it to me.