Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday

Was late getting to sleep last night but then slept for around seven hours so not too bad. Felt pretty rough when I woke this morning. There'd been some very noticeable muscle movement last night and I wondered what this morning would be like .. pretty much as I expected and that has really made my mind up not to try this new medication yet. I don't think that it would be a good idea.

See how I am in about six months time. If things are a lot better by then and I feel I've given things enough time to settle down then I'll think again .. but not til then. There are two other options .. one which was put forward as a possibility when I went to see the doc at Leicester the first time and I'll ask about that .. but not this other medication yet awhile. There have been good results with it but it can produce swelling amongst other things so really I can't try it. Pity but there you go. I also think as I've avoided other side effects with the Cellcept it might be best to leave it for a bit longer, as other people with the illness have said that it took three years to really sort it out on Cellcept it'd be better to wait and see if the same happens to me .. if not then I can think again. Maybe one of the other treatments will be give it the boost thats needed .. who knows .. maybe not.

But, as far as the other medication goes, it'd be a last resort at the moment and even then I might say no to it. Infact, would. .. I think .. can't be 100% certain .. but I'm 99.9999% sure that I would. Not too difficult a decision in the circumstances.