Monday, December 01, 2008

............................

Went after the oramorph today .. my surgery rang round and managed to locate a few bottles of the stuff that hadn't had to go back or had been on a suppliers shelves and had recently been sent out. Hope it's all sorted out soon.


There's no way I am going on that medication. Obviously my goal has to be to get through the next hours, days, weeks, months or years .. what ever it's going to be the best I can .. that medication could make things a lot worse .. my main concern has to be about the swelling up .. regardless of how unpleasant the other things could be .. there's just no way!!!!


It would be nice to have the auto immune illness under control but it would be better to have it as it is now than to risk the same things happening through swelling up with the drug as did with colds .. there wasn't much swelling with the colds and look what it did. And as it's mentioned as a noticeable side effect I should think that it is rather worse than the swelling from my colds. And, what if it took ages to go down .. or, I got a cold while I was still swollen from the treatment. It's just not worth it.

Anyway, my mind's made up about that now. If things improve a lot there than I'll think about it again if I need to. I think I should give the Cellcept a bit longer to work too.

Think I'll snuffle my way to bed .. not sure if that's me illness, the medication or related to that little sneeze I sneezed a few days ago. Just going to put the kettle on for a mug of soup and then off to bed. Might read for a while .. might just try and get some rest.