Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday

Was up much too late last night cause of health problems .. still, thought it best to stay up til I knew things were going to be ok. I'm very tired this morning though. Still it's better to be feeling tired than feeling worse cause I didn't sit up. I am tired though.

While I was sitting up I realised that another good thing about realizing that spirit is there is not feeling lonely. You know not feeling that you are on your own in a melancholic being born into the world alone kind of way.

I read another story where a red admiral was busy flying round someone's head with excellent timing. Not as spot on as the last one but a neat bit of synchronicity. Made the guy very happy too. I guess butterflies symbolise a change from the caterpillar through th cocoon to a butterfly.