Sunday, November 30, 2008

...........................

Just going to play a couple of games .. drink me soup .. Tesco's creamy tomato .. very nice!!!! .. Then do a few exercises .. still just stretches .. then off to bed .. wish there were more hours in the day, and that I didn't need so much sleep .. but I do.

This evening made me laugh .. in a good way. I did go for healing this week .. last week I had to leave before my time came round .. well, I didn't have to in any way at all, but I didn't want to keep people waiting .. and the person infront of me had things to talk out. Poor woman was upset that I'd missed it. I get healing sent every day anyway. It's good to remember that cause it should focus my mind on doing the things I should be doing.

I'm not sure whether to put a friend's name in the healing book in the hope that it might give her a bit of a boost knowing that it's there.

Right two little games .. a bit of stretching and off to bed.