Tuesday, December 02, 2008

..............................

Went to the docs this evening and .. they were running late!!! I was on time!!!!! Obviously they'd had an emergency to fit in.

I was late on Sunday but arrived at a time that had people roaring with laughter as it was a bit of funny synchronicity while someone was talking about something similar.

I was listening to a radio programme today where reincarnation was talked about. I am still not convinced .. but am open minded ofcourse. The trouble is that there is so much info out there for people to learn historical facts from and people talk about things and then forget in a family or community and people could pick up facts from that.

I would love to do a past life regression I think .. and find out what I come up with. I don't know if you remember things under hypnosis that you can't remember usually. I've read quite a lot of historical books over the years .. though have forgotten most of them .. as far as I know . but perhaps it's all there somewhere in my mind. Then, ofcourse, there're films.

It would be interesting to know what kind of past lives I came up with.

Unusual things have come up from these regressions .. apparently .. but I think they can be explained in different ways than it being to do with reincarnation. I haven't read much about this yet .. and don't know anyone who's had any regression done.

Yet .. that'll change soon .. if I go myself .. lol!!!!

I still believe in life after death and still think that you should just rely on your own experiences and those of trusted friends and family. The experiences are so common that most people must have had them themselves or know people they can trust who have. Experiences that show that life is rather more complicated in a way that isn't really apparent in that kind of way.

I've gone back to being in two minds about the exerience I read about in the magazine .. the one that made me think .. in its complexity .. about the Swedish professor's one .. not the butterfly one. I was swayed for a personal reason and I've taken that out of my reasoning now .. and I'm left being not so sure again unfortunately. There's also the problem of being aware that things like this could feasibly happen. But, on the other hand, why say something like that and risk losing your hard worked for credibility .. because there would've been a million other stories that would've been easier to believe yet still give the same message.

I will keep an open mind about this one I think. Will read it again before sleep tonight.

I have a second hand book about past life regression to read that should be interesting. might start that soon. I'm sort of interestd but at the same time not really expecting to find that I finish the book believing in reincarnation .. see how it goes. Never know .. even if I don't there could be some interesting things to learn in it though not concerned with past lives and regression.

Or, I might have my mind changed.

Lol!!!!

Think I'll go back to the Schrodingers kitten book first though. I've been thinking about it on and off all evening .. so might as well get back into it while I'm that interested.

Anyway .. I'm very tired and think I'll go to bed now.