Friday, December 05, 2008

..........................

OK .. well .. I've ordered the book!!! ho hum!!! er, well .. yes!!! I'm glad I'm going into reading the book knowing that this isn't about a hallucination .. thanks to the contradiction at the start of the book. Excellent. If it wasn't for that it could be passed off as one .. he made a joke .. the sort people often make one way or another when this happens and then a few pages later on totally contradicted the point that what he said had happened had actually happened at all .. yet, I still had the joke he'd made in my head .. though now about something that he was now saying hadn't happened earlier.

Just been back to check again .. yup, exactly as I remembered it.

My little run of synchronicity continued from Sunday I'm pleased to say in a good way. That's great. Coming across things like this book can take you aback .. well, especially this kind of thing .. but, I could breathe a sigh of relief again today as what happend sent my own memories tumbling out, free falling again as they usually do when faced with something like the book.

My own was spot on. I'd said that I'd totally believe ... lol!!! .. if this happened .. said this last night in connection with something that happened yesterday. it happened somewhere around threeish this afternoon.

So there you are .. suppose I better!!! lol!!! Not that I didn't before .. but I had been taken aback a bit by that book. I suppose all I can say to spirit is thankyou.

It will be peoples own experiences and those of thir family and friends that have kept them bouyant when experiences like mine with this book have come into their lives. If I hadn't had my own and nown about family's and friends then this book would really have been hurtful in my state of health. It did cause me a few moments consternation .. but guess it's just a reminder to be vigilant.