Friday, December 05, 2008

..............................

Another cold ... another sneeze .. how I love my meds .. well .. no and yes!!!! I'm feeling a bit nauseous from the sneeze especially after coughing afterwards .. thought that was going to end in another sneeze but it didn't so .. so far I'm ok. I'm still not counting on things being ok with the sneezing yet cause my muscles, though more relaxed, could get into positions where there could be trouble again. I just can't count on things being ok yet .. looks as if the walking and stretching has helped though .. but there could still be problems ahead for a while .. just don't know for now.

Another reminder of what could happen if I go on that drug .. the swelling from that would cause problems and combined with the puffiness from a cold I'd be back in hospital again in a worse condition than I was before.


I have to stay on the Cellcept .. hopefully one of the other treatments will kick start my body into this next phase of healing and then I can just stay on the Cellcept cause it seems to be the best of the bunch. But on a much lower dose.

Or, maybe, I'll just stay on the Cellcept and see how it goes.

Went down to the docs to get my oramorph prescription .. fortunately one of the chemists had got some so I'm ok for another week. I guess, if the production and distribution hasn't caught up. I'll have to take it in some other form, either the lesser diluted version .. well I can always add water to that .. or in pill form. Don't suppose they do a soluble version!!!! That would be fine.

I was suprized to find out it was the only version like that .. it's used so much in hospitals and .. I suppose .. outside as well.

Will go and order the book this evening because I still want to know what he said. Couldn't remember his name last night and there wasn't time to come back and check.