Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday

Well, there's no way that I'm going to search out a first printing of this guy's book though someone on a forum has said that he has changed some of the book. Not the bit that was on Amazon it seems though .. unless that's from an earlier edition.

Guess I can ask some of the Americans I know about him .. perhaps someone will have an early printing of the book and can check it out for me.

It's amazing what people hear and don't hear .. I think I would've turned speachless if someone had been talking about cleaning up after a .. toy parrot .. she still gushed over him though. Maybe she just wanted to get off the phone.

I am surprized by this guy .. I would love to know what he really thinks. Just listening to the end of the show .. sorry .. he's not incredibly psychic .. a million parrots would probably attest to this. He told the woman who called in next not to tell anyone what she was doing about something .. a bit late as she already had.

I will have a read through the book though .. I do want to know what he's said .. though it's annoying to find out that he might have changed things along the way .. fortunately not what I read the other day though .. unless that's from an earlier edition.

I do wonder about him though .. he's helped people in other ways .. but seems to have given with one hand while taking away with the other by hurting those who find out that his story doesn't pan out when they have taken a lot of comfort from what he's said.