Monday, December 08, 2008

..........................................

There is so much conflicting info out there .. one person quoted a bit from one of his books where he apparently foretold that there would definitely be unmistakeable contact with extraterestrials by 2008 but the person quoting got the title wrong so that it could be one of two books .. and, as he apparently edits different editions, it might be not even be there now. The quote is definitely not in the style of the person who quoted him and it's a longish quote, The mistake about the title is a pretty obvious one, Easy to see how it could be done .. just wish I knew which book the guy's refering to. Could be either as the second is pretty much a rehash of the first .. just putting things in different ways .. apparently!!! hum!!!!

Sounds a bit like the editing!!!!!

The book telling about his experiences came out long after they happened so he could say more or less what he wanted unless he'd made it all public before. It was a long time between experiences and book. Very, very many years.

It is known that he had had experiences but how detailed his reports were to other people I don't know.

I must admit I don't think I'll rely on his accounts. This has certainly been helped along by hearing him on the radio. Probably the worst psychic .. he was given awesome psychic powers apparently .. I've ever heard.

And as we head for the year .. 2012 .. when everything is going to change in a new agey way apparently .. well, if people have interpretted the calendars right .. the earth is going to come to an end or we are going to enter a period of intense spirituality. Take your pick.

Don't think I'll be thinking too much about that to be honest. Me health doesn't make it that likely that I'll be here anyway.

Oh, yes, I believe he foretold his own death and got that wrong as well.

I do think it's likely that he did have some kind of experiences but I also think that it's very likely that he coloured them in in a much brighter way than they were originally which I really don't think was necessary. His life story fascinated me and I'm sure that he could've done everything he has without changing things.