Saturday, December 13, 2008

.........................

Thought I was going to go this evening after all but then changed my mind. Went over to Tesco and found I had slight heart palpatations after getting there though was ok on my way back .. so I still have the bug. Judging by the sound of people coughing and sneezing so does quite a lot of the town.



I knew it was going to be a nice evening but decided I'd be better off staying here being nice and cosy curled up with a mug of soup chatting on the phone and net. Was slightly wistful cause there was going to be live music ... more than just one piano or one guitar .. and was obviously going to be a lot of fun .. but not worth it if it meant that I might end up back in hospital cause I'd gone .. though something happened later on that probably meant that the bugs on its way out. Think I made the right decision though as this bugs the nearest I've been to going back into hospital as an in patient for a few weeks. Not sure about tomorrow yet but I'll probably stay in for the evening.



It's been a nice evening anyway. I'm feeling very tired though now .. so there you are .. did make the right choice.