Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday

Stayed up later than I should again .. sigh. Still had a good night's sleep though. Will do some gentle exercises this evening before bed I think. Do a few every day but maybe I should do a few more.

Someone said to me today to drink more .. true on days I don't drink my soup .. and to rest .. well, it's certainly true that I should try to get to sleep earlier .. unfortunately I like night time but I know I should be in bed earlier. Maybe I'll feel better earlier most days if I start the day off earlier. I hope so but it's possible that the feelings of relaxation come from being awake early in my sleep cycle. I don't know. Hopefully, I'll find out soon!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for the esoteric side of my life .. it's reached a stage, just lie some science, where I can't hope to find an explanation at this time .. just put forward a few hypothases based on the facts. And, knowing, that I don't even begin to have the knowledge that could help me explain things Though, ofcourse, I can put them forward .... lol!!! And, more and more complicated they get too!!!!

Lol!!!

I only have knowledge this side which makes things just that um .. eensy weenzy bit difficult!!!

Lol!!! sigh.

Though can't help but try!!!