Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday

Went to the docs late this afternoon and met one of the people from our group and had a little bit of a natter. I'll be taking the spicy star biscuits with me tomorrow if I go so it'll be a little bit festive .. might've taken them on Saturday if I'd've gone .. we all take food to share and something to drink .. you can have a cup of tea if you like .. or mugs of hot chocolate or soup as long as you or someone's brought them along. I can't even drink fizzy drinks now .. so guess I might've gone for the soup option ... lol!!!!!!!

Anyway .. hope he's going to be ok.

I think my walk back was the easiest yet .. though things weren't quite so good when I set out for Tesco.

Haven't got my book yet .. the suppliers they thought they would be able to get it from are out of it now so they're trying somewhere else .. there's no rush.

Very tired again but'll be staying up quite late because of the meds.