Thursday, December 18, 2008

..................

I won't be going to the christmas sunday evening either though hopefully I can just pop along to give someone a card and book .. I found a spare copy of one of the first books I bought from The Works to share. She's bought me a birthday pressie so as I found the book .. just the one left .. I'll give her that as I guess I'll have gone by her birthday.

Things are interpretted as you will there I guess within set principles .. I haven't discussed it much with people but Jesus is seen by one person I've talked to as a great teacher.

Wondered how Richard Dawkins celebrated Christmas .. he says he sees it as a cultural event as does Trevor Phillips who says it's a celebration anyone can join in.

Will be in bed earlier tonight than last night .. was up much too late though slept well and for the usual sevenish hours. I am very tired but that's not surprizing with my illnesses and the medication.

It is different this year .. must say that it takes some getting used to .. and my mind still can't stop questioning everything .. infact the more it seemed a reality the more I questioned and the more flumoxed I've felt.

I'm very flumoxed at the moment!!!!!!!

I'm tired.

Had my mug of soup

And

Will be up just a little longer to take my last paracetamol of the day as I was late with the last dose .. and then off to bed .. late but not as late as last night.