Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday

The weekend was a good one .. Saturday was an excellent day and so was Sunday as I found out for sure that a bunch of people were just a group of liars etc.

Not talking about the guy with the prophecies .. though it was that which provided the base for the other discovery .. so the book has been worth the time and effort.

I am tired this morning again though .. I'll start getting to bed earlier for a few nights on the trot and see if that makes any difference.

Going to have me second lot of meds soon then will do a bit of sorting out.

Have had my protein mix for the day .. going to see if having that everyday makes a difference .. it's not easy to eat and so sometimes my nutrition isn't quite as good as it could be.

Off to have a mug of soup while I'm waiting to take my meds.