Sunday, December 21, 2008

...............

I'm tired .. and off to bed soon .. don't feel like staying up tonight for some reason .. I'm not feeling ill enough to not want to go to bed and I've not got that late night feeling that sometimes keeps me up .. I'm just tired.

I do have an I'd like another mug or soup before I settle down for the night though .. so .. off to put the kettle on.

Done.

I probably will finish reading it.

Waits for aliens to knock on front door!!! A year late .. but one thing is for sure they haven't made it abundantly clear that they are here!!! I don't know where that prophecy came from .. though one thing is for sure I'm not going to buy anymore of his books to find out .. oh, well maybe if I find a second hand copy I might .. but otherwise no .. the book was a couple of quid more expensive than I would've expected for a book like that too ... won't get fooled again .. well, in future I'll wait til I know a bit more before putting my hand in my pocket.

I should've cancelled it when the first suppliers didn't have it in.

WW111 hasn't happened .. and we're eight years on from when it should. Think I might've noticed if it had.

And on that note I'm going to leave it .. we should all have experiences like the ADC ones or something along those lines or we should be close enough to someone who has to be able to trust them according to polls taken. I'd think it'd be a little higher than the polls even.


I am going to take my experiences to somewhere who studies these things .. but, one things for sure and that is that I'm going to be very careful who I take them too. I think I've mentioned a couple of times that someone gave me an address where she said it's being approached from a scientific side .. well, I know it's been taken seriously in a lot of places now .. to vaguely quote The Sunday Times .. though that was fronting an article on NDEs , That's actually been running for quite a while now I believe .. see .. still haven't read the whole article so can't really say too much about it .. though it's here by my side. Seeing that made my day .. I guess I know roughly what it's going to be about.

Not talking about NDEs .. it's known they exist .. things like that and OBEs have been documented way back through history .. the questions are how and why. I guess I could've had an OBE when I was having the episodes of sleep paralysis if I'd prepared myself .. but, I didn't .. and, actually wouldn't be ready if I had another one at the moment. I'd like to try through relaxation and music .. but, I'm not actually looking into it at the moment. Possibly that'll come when I take my experiences to be looked in to. It's going to take me a while though because I want to make sure I'm somewhere where I can be sure that people are being scientifically minded.

I was thinking that most people probably have far more than they actually talk about .. and lots are kept in the family because they are so personal and precious .. not things you'd put out there in the open arena to risk being sullied .. and, not just that, lots of people'll think they are just too personal and precious to share with other people outside the relationship anyway. All of which I understand very well and totally accept .. though I would love to here some more .. and obviously will .. though, at the same time, I can't expect people to share things with such deep emotion with me all the time!!!! thankyou to those who have.

I've had me soup ..would like another cup .. it's great when you're ill .. so cosy and warming but I really need to turn in.

So ... I 'm going to take my paracetamol and oramorph and go off to bed