Tuesday, December 23, 2008

......................

Met a friend again today .. bought her a couple of mugs of hot chocolate yesterday .. lol!!! Sort of a chrissie present .. but added a box of .. Tesco's thick and creamy tomato soup this evening!!! She's having one tonight .. all I can say is that I hope she saves the rest for Christmas!!!! I was tempted to buy a jar or some sachets of hot chocolate .. but it is Christmas so thought I should try for something different.

Thick and creamy tomato soup it is. I'll be having one before I go to sleep too.

Actually if she hadn't been treated last night I'd've bought her one of those dark brown metallic coated mugs from Sainsbury's and filled it with sachets of hot chocolate.

Hadn't really felt like going out yesterday evening and was much brighter this evening so was pleased to see her again, though she couldn't stop this evening, but was pleased to have a bit of a natter and give her the soup.

Had to pop out again a little bit later .. but wasn't out for long.

A lot of people seem to be quite ill with the bugs that are going round at the moment. Guess it was something to do with that which made me so tired yesterday but I really did feel tired. Glad I met her again today and gave her the soup. Christmas wouldn't've been the same if I hadn't. It wasn't just the tiredness of the night before but I really wanted her to have a little gift there for Christmas morning from me .. though she might get through the soup before then it seems ... lol!!!!