Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday

I have a new book to read which is nice ,, on NDE!! Having experiences yourself is obviously much more personal as is hearing about them from friends .. but these books about lots of peoples experiences are great too. OK .. so they mightn't be 100% accurate .. that's the problem I guess when you as people to write in .. but for the main part they obviously are.

It's good having a selection of stories of different types of experiences. I've not had a NDE myself .. nor an OBE .. though now people who've had both.

Some people thought that I had a NDE when I was first ill .. when I had those sores over my face and neck from the auto immune illness .. and, again, later, internet friends wondered if I'd had one when I was taken into hospital later on when I was very ill .. but, no, I haven't been in a position to have one as I haven't died .. though I have known two people who have had them .. one quite recently and one many years ago.

I would like an OBE .. one brought on by relaxation and music so that I had something more personal to go than just other peoples accounts. I know people who've had them and have read about something similar being produced in laboratories. It's great people I know telling me about them .. but with something like an OBE it must be very different to experience it yourself.

Oh, well, onwards and upwards (hopefully)!!!

Think I have a slight cold .. someone was saying to me yesterday that they were finding it hard to shift theirs ... I feel much the same .. am still clammy .. just seems to go on and on. Actually, woke up feeling pretty ill and didn't think I'd get out at all but I wasn't too bad .. going to do a bit of tidying then just rest now though.