Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today (again)

Still feeling swollen and bunged up. But, I'm not too bad considering I've just got up ... always a difficult time.

As for the pain I've decided to write to the Ministry of Health about that too rather than just trying to find these docs who appear to think that all pain can be treated reasonably successfully. See what they have to say. It's worth a try. You never know. Wait til I'm a bit debunged though so that I'm sure I'm not whoozy when I'm writing.

Right, better go and get my breakfast .... up, medicated but not fed yet.

Sorted.

Quite a long time ahead now .. and not feeling too bad though waiting for my next dose of oramorph etc.

Think I'm going to have to learn all I can about pain relief .. not really that keen .. but it should be worth it .. and at the end of it all I'll know one way or another. It's amazing the number of people who aren't that keen on morphine for pain relief .. I suppose different drugs work better for different kinds of pain .. suppose that's what I have to be finding out now. I have some books from The Works about natural pain relief too to look through. I just want a general grounding in what works with what as far as medicines go and how natural remedies wor.

Almost bought some grapefruit for christmas .. thought it wouldn't do any harm just for a day but then remembered that chemicals in it can interefere with medication too .. so back it went.

Right time for the next lot of pain relief!!!!