Friday, December 26, 2008

Gud night

I'm off to bed now .. later than I meant to ... again.

Hope to go out tomorrow cause I've some things I've got to sort out .. got to find out the bus numbers up there too .. seems a million years since I used to walk up there .. though, thinking about it .. maybe I don't need to .. thinks of conversation today .. or, rather .. yesterday .. whoops!!!! Hopefully, not .. infact a 20 minute or more bus journey could be turned into a five minute walk ... hopefully.

Yup!!!!

Do feel a bit better .. though I'm a bit swollen up .. but nowhere near the stage where I have to go into hospital.

I've been reading a bit today about people seeing people who've passd over before they do themselves .. which I saw in hospital myself. I was thinking that even without my own experiences .. just reading about the things that are well documentatd .. that scientists know happen .. but just aren't sure why .. I'd be pretty quizzical about them just happening for nothing .. the near death experiences and people seeing other people who've passed over .. i would wonder if they are part of the apparatus of going from one realm to another. Wouldn't know just how far along you'd get with a NDE if you weren't actually going to pass over .. it seems from what people report that there must be some knowledge before they get there as to whether they're going to be staying or coming back here before they get there.

I've gone past the stage of being amazed and very happy at experiencing things that have made it look as if life follows life to accepting that I'm soon going to be going through this. I can't quite imagine how it feels .. though I've read and have been told by someone who's experienced it that you are engulfed in a pleasant sensation to begin with that takes away fears of the changes .. though the whole NDE isn't always pleasant.

I would like to have an OBE experience .. and am going to do me best to have one .. not through sleep paralysis .. though I wish I'd tried while that was happening spontaneously .. excuse missing letters and non capitals if I don't spot them all .. this keyboard is a bit on the wonky side but will be using it for a while longer. They reckon about one in ten people have them .. and i would like to be one. Much better to have first hand experience to go by.

I'm pretty sure that life does follow life .. well, 99.9999999999 or so % ... sub consciously that's 100%. And, why shouldn't it. We can't explain why there is anything at all. It boggles the mind a bit trying to work that out .. or to imagine nothing .. because everything thing that is termed nothing actually appears to be something in regards to why there is something for universes to form from .. why was it there in the first place. lol!!!!

Anyway .. I'm off to bed. Missed out some pain relief today so don't suppose I'll get much sleep. My sleep is generally just dozing anyway unfortunately.

That's the last time I'm mentioning NDEs etc in my blog unless there's anything in the news or I read an interesting book .. there's so much else to be interested in . I hope I'll carry on having experiences .. an OBE would be nice .. if rather different ... lol .. but I hope things carry on as they have been .. it has given me great comfort as well as being very interesting.

Last time I'm writing about it here though cause keep on going over the same old things. I'll be happy when I'm home and or in touch with an organization or two and can hear about more experiences. I'll be waiting for a new book to come out too. I won't be writing about it anymore though .. go back to climate change etc I guess and other bits of general life. And me health .. up, fed and medicated!!!

Though for now ... fed, medicated and ..........................

Off to bed.