Friday, December 26, 2008

Today

Had a birthday sneeze today and just stayed in nursing my cold .. still not feeling over it .. but, at least i'm not in hospital .. it's not long since a sneeze meant a trip to hospital in an ambulance then about a week as an inpatient.

Was very tired yesterday too .. though did do a bit of christmasing .. tiredness must've been this cold coming on .. I'd been so clammy for a few days .. someone said they'd been like that on the 24th but it'd just been a one day bug.

I'll have my protein drink but otherwise I think i'll just have a bit of fruit and some soup. And off to bed earlier .. Yes, I know .. I'm yawning as it is .. I'll do me best to head off at a reasonable time.

Will do a bit of meditation .. start off with alternate nostril breathing .. still feeling very relaxed but I'm a bit sickly with the cold. still have no idea if I'll end up in hospital yet ... still swell up just don't seem to go into the spasms and them getting stuck like i used to .. not quite sure why. I do feel sick but i just get a bit burpy rather than have the whole sickness and spasm thing going on. Well, so far anyhow.

Right .. couple of hours later now .. and i'm off to bed.

Well .. soon anyhow

(but half three isn't an option anymore)

Or ... could I leave that to the new year ... it's a long time since I made a new year's resolution .. and I was pretty bad at keeping them then .. so, after all this time and with no practice I suppose I'll be even worse now ...

So, I suppose I better not risk it.

Gud night folks.

Time to try turning in before midnight.

And .. after I've got that mastered I guess it better be 11.00 (not in the morning ... sigh)