Sunday, December 28, 2008

..................

I am tempted to go and warn people about that woman but it would look pretty strange if I just turned up out of the blue and said I know most of this isn't true .. and it's stuff that you'd think there would be no reason to lie about .. it's all so petty.

It's hard to grasp that she's sitting there thinking she's getting one over on them. I suppose they'll just wave bye bye when they find out as they must eventually do I guess. They'll get on with their lives and she'll ... um .. carry on doing what she's doing I guess.

I will probably leave it .. though it is tempting cause it'd be so easy to wrong foot her.

The strange thing is that know I'm left not knowing what I thought I did about her. And I'm not sure why she's suddenly gone on a bender in this way .. loads of it gushing out from her keyboard. I guess something has happened there that has irritated her but heaven knows what it is. I suppose I should read it a bit more carefully and see if it's aimed at anyone there's views in particular.

Another one of her games is to praise you to the skies, try and make you think she's trying to befriend you and then when you get in a one to one situation with her, PMing or something becoming very passive aggressive. Though this is quite a common thing with people like her if she doesn't think she's going to meet you IRL.

Her friend was the multi hugs 'n' kisses "feminist" (with the racist/anti-gay/anti-feminist partner) who dropped me like a hot potato when she decided my illness meant that I wasn't going to be of any use to her. I had worked out that she had quite a few issues long before then, as I said at the time, but because she'd appeared to be so nice, and, then, yo yoing between niceness and not so niceness I stayed around a while just to make sure I was being fair.

Both of them are middle aged with good jobs and both have families.