Saturday, December 27, 2008

........................

Been looking at my new science books .. bought the last one today. There are some great books out there. It is a puzzling universe (etc). Haven't read my mags for a while but will get round to them soon. It's all very interesting.

Well, it all is. Trouble is you get stuck on what to do next.

Thanks to spirit being so kind as to turn up the way they have I've been looking into life after life and it's been fascinating .. not scary at all .. well, if it's about love .. quite the reverse eh. And, it never hurts to plan a trip I guess. I know that there shouldn't be any fear though I do now that the life review can be a tough one .. which is what gives me the idea that it is all about love .. they seem to be well aware of what is seen as good and what isn't from peoples reports and that feeling of love and security you get on your way .. I'm told it deals with any worries you might have about being frightened of the change.

Too cool.

I hope that woman has enough material to bring out another book like the one I've just read. Not sure whether to head to the universities who are studying it or not. Waves just incase. I will probably be in touch. Though I don't know who with yet.