Saturday, December 27, 2008

..................

Bit cold out there today and going to be for the next few days .. though it's winter so that isn't too surprizing. There's a cold wind blowing through the town .. must be time for a cup of soup.

I don't feel the cold that much really .. I think it's the meds though I could feel there was a cold wind out there I wasn't that troubled by it. I'm pretty sure it's the pain meds that push the cold away.

Will be reading my new second hand book .. though not backwards!!!!!! I think some mediums are the real deal but not all of them by a very long way .. this doesn't mean ofcourse that they haven't had lots of experiences just like other people that make them believe that life follows life. I've met some who are very good .. but on the whole I've not been impressed .. sadly. Two were really astounding. A third might have been .. I think I mentioned her before .. that there was just one little thing I wish I knew .. if I could find that out I felt that it would be total proof .. I left it too late before I started checking up .. but I have to say the little I found out looked good .. but it wasn't anything like ample proof. I wish I'd stayed around a bit longer too .. too late now though. I had me chance and I actually lost it through skepticism. I didn't bother to continue to investigate something that had come up ... well, it was earlyish days though that's no excuse considering how important it was .. there u go, eh. I might see if there's any chance of backtracking and finding out ... think it might be very difficult know though. I also wish that I'd kept a diary.

Anyway, finding out about the pain relief is more important for now.

As far as this book goes I'll see what I make of it.

Off to go and put me dinner on.