Saturday, December 27, 2008

..........

I went off to try and find the woman who I used to be "friends" with who ignored me when I went into hospital but she seems to have vanished off the net. She and her "friend" who didn't even appear to know she'd gone .. sigh .. what good friends .. did it again later on. Seems they have nothing better to do.

Seems they couldn't even rely on each other in the end. Though I did expect them to stick together a bit better than that. The other one is busy manipulating some new people.

I'm just leaving it .. I know she'll get found out sooner or later .. though the latest lot has rather astounded me cause i didn't think she was that bad.. It goes to show that you need to be careful on the net. I know she's lying cause I know she's told other people elsewhere the exact oposite .. and it's nothing to do with time going on and her changing her mind .. well, she's lying somewhere.

I mean .. none of us are truthful 100% of the time .. but these lies make it look as if she's setting up new personalities in different places and she's putting people down by doing it and trying to manipulate. I can't see the reason behind it .. though she obviously has no respect for the people she's with.

I could have a bit of "fun" with this but I'm leaving it. I don't think anything more'll happen there than they'll just learn a lesson without much pain and she'll move on to repeat the same somewhere else. Remember the troll on the bag who had the sig that I saw before anyone else picked up on it ... lol .. which showed s/he wasn't quite who she was saying she was .. she's still there .. though not so often now .. perhaps s/he's found another board to troll!!! S/he's perfectly harmless on the board ... though I would NEVER meet her/him off it I think I might've guessed what's going on there .. and it is harmless .. but, I would still be wary.

I find it difficult to believe quite how the second woman is behaving .. though obviously I know that she is doing what she's doing. I have to realize that, however bizarre it might seem .. and, boy, is it bizarre, that she was lying about a lot of other things too. There seems to be absolutely no point in it and i see nothing in her life that should be making her act that way .. not on the surface anyway.

Guess she has something going on in her own mind though. Quite honestly you'd think she'd have better things to do with her time .. there's a whole world etc out there.

I've been reading her latest works of fiction this evening ... going ... aaarghh!!!!!!! Often quite loudly ...lol!!!

Though it's not funny .. because she is grooming people on the net .. she's not going to harm them in any other way than them feeling hurt when they find out that she's not telling the truth .. but she is grooming them. I think she must get some strange sense of control out of it .. she obviously has no feelings of real friendship for these people .. but it really is very bizarre because it all seems so very, very pointless.

I'd really like to know why .. because I just can't fathom why she's doing it. The nearest I can get to it is that she's a control freak .. and I suppose that has to be the answer. It's very bizarre though. I mean, there's no doubt that it's happening .. but, sometimes I think of her by her real name and back in the days before I knew her like I do now.

Someone locally has gone off to join some group he met through the net .. I don't know anymore about it than that cause I haven't got further than reading the headline and a few lines as I was skimming the article, so, I don't know how young the guy was who went away or anything about the group he went to be with or about him. I will say though .. be very careful.