Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thursday

Being out of pain reminded me of when I was injured years ago and felt no pain. Wrote about it in an earlier blog .. remember writing anout Donald Campbell's similar experience .. he too had bad injuries and felt no pain .. was wondering if me cold virus had something to do with the lac of pain for a little while .. anyway, it's back now .. though not as bad as during the early days of this fluey bug. I can remember saying that I'd met someone else on a message board who the same had happened too .. suppose the pain circuits are damaged for a while. I wasn't totally pain free .. I can remember stubbing my toe and being very surprized that there was pain cause i'd assumed that it was everywhere. not those toes though!!!!!

Still reading my book .. it's dealing mainly with one set and, so far, bringing in other religious practices as they tie in with this set's story. It's interesting but I'd bought it thinking it was going to describe others in more detail .. like the book they had on sects in the 1970s, That had different chapters on different sets while this one is mainly about the one set .. well, so far, and, if it does go into more detail further on in the book still has a thread of the other sect running through the later chapters.