Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tuesday

Well, we slowly plod on to the truth .. lol!!! Found out the last little bit I needed to today so can start sorting things out properly. But, really must get it done by Friday. I said years ago that I had to be really accurate which was why I wanted to do all the legal stuff myself cause I could sort it out in my head as I went along .. it's different now .. not half so complicated .. but I still need to get it right.

Just got back in from a mug of hot chocolate .. place I usually go to had shut early and the next place couldn't turn up what I wanted so pottered down to another place .. having me festive hot chocolates a bit late I guess in some ways .. maybe shouldn't've gone out tonight either as my tum wasn't all that good.

Quite cold out there .. but not too bad .. watched where I was walking .. someone told me today that they'd had a difficult job staying upright yesterday at times. A friend of mine further up has had snow .. but that's what you expect this time of year. We're way, way off the recorded record low for the UK .. that was around -27C .. it's happened a few times .. the last being in the mid 1990s. Was having a chat with a much younger friend about the terms global warming v climate change .. I prefer climate change really because the planet isn't heating up uniformly at the moment because the shifts in various eco systems are causing cooler weather in some places and the UK will get colder if ocean currents change. Though the base of the change was down to warming.

Was telling someone about the breezes that started blowing through everyday life years ago and how mum noticed them .. blogged about all that numerous times so won't again.

Have finished my book .. the one I got from the second hand bookshop in Warwick. The author's interest in the subject in general wasn't just down to a piece of architecture it appears .. there had been experiences in his family .. he covered them in a single paragraph though which made them hard to understand though they were interesting in a different way to the religious cults. I would like to have known how they affected him and how they changd his outlook on life .. he was quite young when they happened so I presume were a new experience for him. Generally he doesn't write about things like that though and they were kept to a small paragraph in this book.

Well, on to the next book now!!!!