Thursday, January 08, 2009

thursday

Walked to Sainsburys today .. ok .. kept on having to stop on the way .. well. a longer walk than that actually because I detoured on the way. Dunno if I'll get another cold as I was quite near someone with a mega sneeze .. though they did cover their nose .. on the bus on the way back. Seems the place out there is a heaving mass of sneezes at the moment.

Got the cleaning stuff I wanted .. nice day out there too and got some of what I wanted to sorted out when I got back. Might do just a little bit more this evening.

Had been wondering about the legal matter .. whether to let some of it ride but towards the end of the afternoon it was pretty obvious that I couldn't or shouldn't Oh well .. give meself to Monday now, cold permitting. Kinda had my mind made up for me on one point. Ah well, not really much of a problem I guess.

Me new book seems fine. Went over to Amazon to read few reviews to see what other people were making of it now .. same kind of comments that people either liked the biographical element or they didn't. One person said that they didn't like the first sixty or so pages at all and couldn't see the point of them .. possibly more because they revolved around economics and the social sciences rather than physics etc. I didn't think that they were particularly overly biographical for the subject .. but did feel rather incredulous that some of the ideas of the time had been soooooooooooo inflexible. But I did wonder if that was very much in the minority, in some cases, rather than the majority. I felt that it didn't really need explaining because it was obvious anyway.

The back cover was a summary of the introduction and, ofourse, it went back to what I've been wondering for a lot of my life .. why is there something rather than nothing .. or, why is there anywhere. The eternal question!!!

I guess "Why is there something rather than nothing?" is the easy form of the question .. once you leave that behind it starts to get more and more mind boggling because there has to be somewhere for this to happen and it becomes "Why is there anywhere?"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????

Um .. oh, well .. oh, yes ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????!!!!!!!

Lol!!!!

Because ..........

There is!!!!!!!

Q.E.D.

Going to get diner now!!!