Friday, January 09, 2009

Woo Hoo

To quote Gram Parsons. Maybe this is in the wrong blog then .. but maybe not!!!! I cleaned the kitchen today .. not much news there then you might think!!!

Hmmm .. not so!

Up to a little while ago I used to drop things a lot and even if I did try and sort things out I generally wasn't very sucessful .. bits of paper used to get stuck to the floor and when I did drop things I often found it difficult to sort it all out very well.

Today .. I got down to really cleaning it .. which was why we'd got the cleaning stuff on Wednesday and I'd gone back to Sainsburys to get another bottle of anti bacterial disinfectant the other day. Had done what was worryig me the most yesterday .. I'd had a slight leakage from a tub the other day and as it was sticky it was difficult to get it all up and I had't!!! Had just dealt with what I couldn't get up with some anti bacterial spray and disinfectant. Got stuck in yesterday with hot water, more disinfectant and some disposable gloves .. and managed to sort it out.

It's not easy but I'm used to feeling rough now and can get down to things for a little time .. helped by the knowledge that it might be stretching the muscles out and hopefully saving me some more pain later on .. if it doesn't at least thing that spurred me on!!! And it's possible that it might.

Same with the walks .. it's not that long since I could hardly make it to Waterstones. Though with this illess it's difficult to know if long walks are a good thing or not .. to start off with they were scared for me if I just walked round the hospital corridors for long .. I was only allowed to walk to the shop and back at one time because of the amount of repair work my body had to do. Obviously it's still an on going thing but not on the scale it once was so I'm probably fine as long as I keep my protein levels up enough to do the work as well as keeping my carbohydrate levels high enough to cope with the amount of energy I use and not have to use the protein instead.

Have read a bit more of my book .. so far it seems very economics based rather than physics. Is the author an economist. I have got to the bit where the economist meets the scientist who invites him to a meeting of twelve economists and twelve scientists but dipping in here ad there further in the book there doesn't seem to be much scientific work and I'm starting to wonder just what the book is really about.

But ... lol!!! Maybe just dipping in here and there is bringing about an unexpected result because of what I've chosen to do.

Complexity and chaos!!!

Anyway ,, I've got to move now.