Sunday, January 18, 2009

..........

Back .. felt really tired this evening .. some people noticed and seemed really upset .. think I really do need to rearrange my sleeping but it's probably partly to do with the muscle problem as well .. it's quite a major thing to happen and the looser they become the more they affect.

I'm not the only one with problems there by a long way. I'll feel better once I've had me cup of soup .. well, you know what I mean. Kettle has boiled so I better head for the kitchen.

Done and diner is on too.

I'm trying to remember where I found something I read on the chaos theory many years ago .. but it won't come back at the moment. I an remember what colour the book's cover was but not the title or author .. have been googling to try and find it but no luck. Still I have Chaos and Does God Play Dice to read again ... both found at Oxfam Books .. thanks very much .. along with a few others. Expect the cover might've changed anyway as it's been quite a fw years since I read it .. nothing I saw rang any bells.

Will be heading off to bed with Complexity soon and'll read for an hour or so .. before lights OUT!!!!! Well, half an hour now.