Friday, January 30, 2009

Today

Just had a quite day in today .. still have a bit of a cold and am tired though eventually had a reasonable night's sleep.

Found out two people I know are quite ill yesterday. I knew one was going for a test to see how he was getting on and it wasn't good news though hopefully will be sorted out. Looks like a med he's on has made another illness worse so that'll have to be changed over to something else. Let's hope that's all it is .. looks like it. Won't be easy but hopefully it'll be alright in the long run.

And then someone else I know told me that she's ill and often in quite a bit of pain.

So, yesterday wasn't a good day .. hopefully things'll turn out s good as they can though. If it is the meds that are causing the problems with the first person things should work out ok after they've been changed. I believe there's a new med out that doesn't cause these symptoms ... let's hope that it works for him if it's needed. There are others but the one he's on at the moment had been working quite well.

Ah, you never know ... maybe he'll be put on something without the side effects of the one he's on now .. that will be better in all ways!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!

I've been being groomed again .. along with a host of others .. aren't we lucky not!!!! I've blocked her from communiating with me .. that's the way the site works. I got to know her through other people I'd met there .. some of who know her to talk to on the phone .. so she's definitely a woman and probably in her early sixties. No-one has met her though.

I wondered about her almost from the beginning because these strange messages used to go up on her profiles .. she has two profiles that I know of .. maybe more ... who knows .. threatening to tell on all these people who were getting at her. Up they went .. down they came .. up they went etc. And .. then when I asked about them .. she ignored my question .. I was sympathising with her!!! Infact said something that made it look as if nothing bad had ever happened on there without actually answering my question. Strange I thought ... considering how graphic some of the things were that used to appear on one of those profiles.

She also seemed a bit taken a back when she found out that I knew about her other profile and was very interested in finding out how I knew. It wasn't difficult to find it if you knew one of them .. but .. anyway .. someone had told me about her a few months ago using the other name she used rather than the one she contacted me by. She explained why she had two but what she said didn't really pan out if she was using the main one very often .. it was her main one .. and .. she was using it a lot. Like ... everyday!!!!!!

Sigh!!!

Still, never mind .. people I knew knew her and supported and helped her and she seemed pleasant in return.

Sigh!!!

Still .. there did seem to be things that weren't quite right .. as I mentioned before. The messages that kept on coming and going were very strange. It was strange that she ignored what I'd asked. If nothing else as a concerned soon 2 B friend you'd think she might want to warn me.

Well, things moved on. There were occasional things that again didn't quite tally .. but then she had an ill partner and, she, herself, often wasn't very well and had other unfortunate happenings in her life.

But, then ... I started getting more suspiscious .. she had moved in as a friend very quickly. This isn't always a bad thing ... and I can be a bit retiscent .. but, still .. this time it didn't feel quite right .. not surprizing after the disappearing messages I suppose.

And .. then suddenly .. stopped being quite so friendly. I was ok about it and said just rest cause she'd been ill .. she was back again as things were before.

Things didn't seem quite right though .. it was like a disaster a week. And .. maybe it was ... who knows!!!

I really don't know about that ... until the last one.

She didn't know who else I knew there ... strangely enough she never asked ... except about the woman who had told me about her ... and she'd left because of problems. She's back now though not that it has anything to do with this.

She started wanting to know rather too much about me .. on the very personal side .. I side stepped it a all bit, She told me how much she liked me and how she thought we had so many interests in common and how she wished we were IRL friends rather than just net buddies.

I told her quite a bit ... enough really so that she wouldn't've been to worried about me leaving somethings out.

I still wasn't quite sure but deided to test it ... ause I thought that there ertainly had seemed to be something wrong. I told her about something but left part of it out whih meant tht if she wanted to know she'd have to ask. She did .. I told her and when she replied again saying how she wished we lived next door I wrote back saying how glad I was that I could trust her,

And sat back .. and waited.

It started almost immediately.

The messages got a lot fewer .. she rarely visited the profile I used to contact her. I found out that I wasn't the only one though that she was ignoring. I had some important info for her partner too which I left .. and, I mean, really important. She read it ... didn't thank me ... didn't ask how I was ... ignored me and didn't visit the site for the next few days .. by which time i had some more really important info for her partner. Could've been the difference between being very ill or not and she knew this. She was on line though.

Very strange.

Then a few days later I got a message saying her arthritis was stopping her contacting us ... first I'd heard about any arthritis .. and I'd known her a few months now. There was a slight similarity in this sudden on set arthritis to her partner's illness .. the one that had just been tested for a couple of weeks before.

But, judging by what she'd written, this arthritis wasn't new ... yet, she'd not mentioned it to me before .. infact had made a point of telling me everything that was wrong as it happened ... and arthritis had definitely not been on the list!!!! There had been nothing mechanically wrong like that. Infact she was known to be very into gaming where speed was of the essence and we did know for a fact that she was very good at this.

Puzzled but not for long.

I'd found a strange message sent to someone that made me wonder just what the heck was wrong. Haven't found out cause I don't know this other woman. Do know some of her friends though I haven't asked what that was all about. But it kept me looking around.

Sigh.

And found that ... even though she was far too ill to even sign in to the profile we knew her from there she was thanking someone for the games they'd been playing.

I politely sent her a very slightly cynical message ending LOL!!! .... and blocked her from contacting me again.

The next morning she'd rewritten her profiles again and they had new messages on them just like the ones I'd asked her about when she'd first contacted me.

Looks like they go up everytime anyone calls her bluff.

I haven't said anything to anyone on the site about all this. They've all be very nice though .. and the friends we have in common have been much closer than before.

Now .. there were signs that something was up .. but they were easily overlooked I guess ... though I did't. She could've just forgotten or got excited cause we'd just started messaging each other and there was a lot to find out ... but that didn't quite gel really.

The message I sent was actually really nice and you wouldn't've known it was cynical unless you knew what had been going on. And the lol would've looked as if it was celebratory for her. The blocking could've been accidental or a fluke in the system .. it can happen.

When she changed her profile to something rather like what I'd seen when I first got to know her and then a few times later on that she didn't explain made it look as if the odds were that she knew I knew. I didn't block both her profile ids either so she could've still contacted me ... infact there are a number of ways that she could've ... and she knows the system can have its problems ... she was complaining about them a couple of weeks before ... though way, way, way over the top.

She hasn't tried to contact me so I guess she knows what me last message meant. It was just her bad luck that the other woman had left her that message and that I'd bothered looking. Wanted to get it sorted though so that I wasn't unfair.

I think I know what she was doing. Guess not only would it have been rapid onset arthritis .. which actually can be serious and u should go to the docs very quickly. It can mean other things but it can be very serious .. though can mean other things and often isn't just in the hands ... but I think one she'd've gotten what she wanted she would've suddenly got better too!!!!

Anyway .. it's been a week or so and things are fine.

I'm off to bed now