Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Thursday morning

Well, have to wait and see what's happened. The pain in the right side of my back got vreally intense a while back and I thought that I was going to have to phone the hospital. It wasn't like the new pain that started a couple of weeks ago .. more muscle pain this time. It spread round to my lower left hand side too after a while and I thought that maybe the walk this morning hadn't been such a good idea .. too much strain after the new problems from a couple of weeks ago even though that is slowly clearing up,

So I sat here wondering what to do ... until the worst of it went away .. and, for the first time for quite a while, when I turned to move the muscles that had been so painful there was no pain.

Will have to see what happens now. They still don't feel that great but that pain has gone.