Sunday, December 13, 2009

tv

I don't really know much about music therapy though I have read about the plant tests they did in either the 1950s or 60s and a few other articles over the years. I remember that the plants liked the slower music best .. especially classical music ... lol!!!

I also knew someone that knew quite a bit about it all but I didn't learn much. I'm interested now so guess I'll try and find out what I can. Didn't read the articles on Jamendo.

Talking about music .. the X Factor over here has finished. It's the only programme on the TV I really tune in to and I'll miss it. First time I've seen it. I'd likrf Joe a lot but not right from the start. I'd liked Ricki, Lucie, Jamie and Stacey the most from the auditions. Then added the twins and Joe to the list after a couple of weeks. Joe just seemed to have a tone to his singing voice that could add a lot of emotion to what he sung.

Anyway it seems that the health service has lost a good potential medic but maybe his singing'll be a good tonic instead.