Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sleepy day

Been too sleepy to do much today. Things were better this morning than yesterday but I've had a bit of new muscle movement on my right hand side which, along with the sleepiness, made me think that I should rest today. Things still haven't quite cleared up from the problems over the weekend though they are much better.

Listened to some of the music on the raaga site .. which is streaming music only though you can listen to whole albums on line .. then listened to one on Jamendo .. where you can download the albums there for free under the creative commons license that people use for their work who upload to Jamendo .. it's free for personal use but you need a licence or should buy the record for commercial use .. then over to Wolfgangsvault.com to listen to a concert .. another streaming site .. they have a few concerts up to listen to .. I'd hoped they would be videos so you could kinda travel back in time through them visually but they're audio. The site sells concert posters and fliers.

So .. back to Youtube. I do occasionally go there again . but the time where so many videos weren't available in this country kinda lost me the habit I had of going over there and I've never really got back into it.

Anyway, will go and do dinner now I guess.