Monday, December 07, 2009

Monday

My muscles are still giving me quite a lot of extra problems though are obviously a lot better than they were the other day. I did almost go out then thought better of it. Wearing one of the heat pads now .. it's a wrap around one rather than a sticky one like the ones I used yesterday. . A friend had them over from when they'd had some back trouble.

It'll take a few more days to clear up I guess .. not quite there yet.

Me games have gone back to the last week or two's scores though .. ok .. not like some of them I play with, but much better than before. Went right down after that hour or so of intense pain for a day. .. not surprisingly I guess .. but the scores are back up again despite the extra pain!!!

I would've called an ambulance if the pain hadn't toned down quite a bit. If it hadn't toned down at all I wouldn't've been able to move much so I wouldn't've had a choice but I'd've called one if things had stayed quite bad whether I could move or not.

Anyway, guess it'll be a few more days before it clears up.