Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sunday

Not so bad this morning. Felt a lot better than yesterday when I got up. I really didn't know how it'd be but it's not too bad. Yesterday morning was something else and, on reflection, I guess I should've gone to hospital even though it improved enough for me to be able to get around. Someone's given me some heat pads they had which are very nice but I guess I really should've called an ambulance yesterday morning .. the pain was very bad and it could've been anything. I would've had to if it hadn't improved cause I couldn't've got around. I would've waited about another hour I guess.

I'm not quite sure why I waited. I usually do and it usually doesn't .. though this was different from other times I've had the same dilemma. Think I might call an ambulance in future.

Obviously I didn't even think of going out this morning. It would've been nice to've especially as I know that friends of friends go to sometimes but ................................ maybe not such a good idea. Maybe next week.

I think if anywhere .. it'll just have to be Tesco or somewhere similar. Will take one more dose of pain relief and see how things go. Ah, think I'll leave it .. or just five minutes or so out .. unstiffening. One of me other doc's favourite bits of advice.

Considering how things were yesterday morning I'm a lot better .. but maybe best to make sure I don't overdo it though .. it was only yesterday that I was thinking of calling an ambulance and things aren't back to how they were before that yet.