Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday

Still quite nice out there!!! I've been resting though as things weren't that good this morning. Was going to make some mixed track discs for friends from some of the creative commons music I've been listening to. Was chatting to one of the djs who has music on line who thinks posting his music on line has helped him get gigs. Another group I found through CCs a while back had some people I know in Belgium booking to go see them who weren't aware of them before .. so it can work. People have such different tastes in music .. and I'm there're so many different categories these days. I like music but there's only a little that I used to play a lot .. and since I've been ill that's got less too because I've been feeling so tired .. probably should've been the other way round.

Found this today from a Japanese group. Had heard the meditation track on another site so pottered over to have a look.

http://www.archive.org/details/ca243_g


There's going to be a UK creative commons site launched soon which hopefully will help UK artists get together.

Anyway, didn't do anything .. but will do.

Wasn't well when I got up this morning .. problems on the right side but much better now. Decided to rest up again though.