Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday ..................

My right side is still more painful than usual but I think that's mainly down to muscle movement rather than any other problems. Just want to rest at the moment though.

Have been listening to this music .. was going to turn it off but found I didn't want to. Not muure of that classically influenced stuff!!!!! It has these tags .. electric, ambient, CLASSICAL, psychedelic, piano, instrumental, melodic, beautiful. emotion.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/4219


Liked track 3 .. Emotion Vibes the best. Sometimes I'd've just liked the music to be slightly different .. but that's just my taste in music .. would've liked it to be a bit more spacey here and there .. wanting it to ripple into places it didn't go to .. occasionally.

But, whatever, it was still a bit of music I wanted to listen to all the way through rather than just sampling a bit here and there to see what it was like which is what I thought I'd probably be doing just to get an idea of what it was like. I've downloaded the whole album!!!