Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday

Almost decided not to go to the doc's this morning. Didn't really feel up to the walk when it was time to go .. and it was snowing .. though not much. But, I set off and, though I was rather slow, it wasn't too bad a walk all things considered.

I felt reasonable after my appointment so decided to see if I could get to Superdrug for some medical bits and pieces. Did that and set off for the Supermarket and got a few light bits and pieces + a tin of vegetable ravioli!!!

(Temptation)

Walking back was harder cause my muscles moved again so that my breathing was having to move more than it had and, ofcourse, there was some extra pain now and then from the muscles that were working differently .. but, nothing like it can sometimes be.


And, it had started snowing quite noticeably again when there'd been hardly a flake in the air when I'd left the surgery. Didn't mind that though .. was actually quite pleasant. Then, as I was almost back .. five minutes or so to go .. the pain stopped and my breathing became easier again. I can actually feel the difference in how things are moving now that I'm sitting down. There's a bit of extra sharpish pain now and then but it's not too bad.

Think walking to Clapham and back probably is still a bit too far though at the moment.