Friday, January 15, 2010

Motorhead to Mantra

See one of Jamendos musicians is going on tour with Akon. There's such a variety of music there. Guess I've found plenty to use while I'm meditating. The hi energy trance music is obviously not my scene cause it's for dancing to though I love the lower energy music. I'm told that both have been very popular this year.

People say some of the thrash metal is very good on Jamendo. Guess the trouble is that there's not much variety in it really and it's a bit of originality that can shift records and most of the really good metal groups sing good slower metal songs too. It's more popular in Scandinavian countries too I think judging by the number of bands from that part of the world. If they get the beat right it can be amazing to dance to .. not just head shaking air guitar moshing music.

I have a friend who's a big Motorhead fan who reckons a lot of the newer bands are a spin off from Motorhead's music. I dunno but I do think some of them need to add a bit of variety to their music.

But, who am I to know ... lol!!! Goes off to listen to some Buddhist chants.