Friday, May 21, 2010

...............

Well, it's obviously just for some people .. hey.

But then .. I guess those that can't tell the difference between um sleeping around .. not sleeping with many people and sleeping with lots of people will have trouble making sense of it anyway. Not that I would be judging what other people are doing anyway in that way if they weren't hurting people but that's not what I'm talking about.

To be honest, if you're mind is caught up there I think it's very difficult to make sense of any of it.

And, to those, looking for power .. um, have you ever met a person who can make things happen at will. I certainly haven't and all the studies haven't either. Would be very nice if there was a way to cure the illness and stop the pain .. but obviously there isn't.

And .. I guess I'm going to have to move on with things now. Didn't think it was worth bothering about .. but I've been proved wrong.