Friday, May 21, 2010

Memories

Anyway .. leaving it here .. known Mr D for 40 or so years ..better friends now than we were trying to make a go of it before. I typed in 30 to start off with .. not quite .. really!!! As I said life meanders and things are fine now.

And I can say this on authority of another teacher .. he was a very good teacher. I've known her for umpteen years too.

Were we all hippies?? Well, Cheyrll used to wear long dresses and beads etc and I think Viv did too and I think we all were. My views have stayed much the same over the years I guess. Can't get into a lotus position to meditate anymore though.

Long time ago and I haven't tried for years.

It's strange .. looking back over the years .. time .. I remember it all. not as a film being played back or anything like that but I can dip into my memories over time.