Thursday, May 20, 2010

Studying

And I might as well write a little summary on the life after death thing as it should only relate to what's in the blog.

I have not had a NDE .. if I had I wouldn't be talking about trying to have a OBE to see what it's like to have some kind of mind/body separation. As I said, when that study was published, I was very glad that I hadn't because it'd be difficult to think back to something as complicated as that if it hadn't happened. I was studying them which is how I found out that there was much more to it than it seemed after reading something by an American University professor who also studies this kind of thing. I'd read enough before to know that it was more complex but this just cleared it up.

If you want to know as much as I do about NDEs .. read the literature on them as I have then you'll know too. I have spoken to two people who've had them but that is the only difference.

There are plenty of books about all aspects of this research and plenty on the net .. I had a few experiences that made me want to look further into it all .. and after spending years doing it I now believe there's a continuation of the soul. I posted one person's experience up a couple of weeks ago and there are plenty more to read on the net .. about that and all other connected experiences. If you read them then, you, like me, can make your own minds up about it all. I've decided that there is life after death.

Labels: